Monday, April 19, 2010
new rules; 1) volunteering = " NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!"
2) No taking on new projects without clearing some of the piled up existing ones.
3) No starting new paintings without finishing some of the half done ones.
4) Go outside exploring & looking at stuff every day.
5) take time to interact with people ( not the vampiric time-sucking ones in the rule 1 category - sometimes its hard to tell the difference )
6) take time to read, watch, look at & research stuff.
7) most importantly - DO what I want TO -which is a tough habit to break, especially when the demand for Highland coos and tourist cliches is what it is. I'm thinking I get the highland cow quota done & out there to sell then concentrate on sploshing colours or painting water or whatever floats my paper thin origami boat...which sort of rather dilutes (7) but paying the bills is a must after all.
tomorrow hopefully a snowy sky one finished.