I am sick as a parrot. See this lovely Studio shop that i built ? I have been waiting for a year for the heritage society who own the land to make me an offer to buy it . Today finally they did, with a letter which seems to imply they think they have the right to enforce the sale? They have offered £2000 only, with two weeks before the tourist season... theyve given me a week to accept and complete the sale. I had been counting on this nest egg to clear my debts & have a fresh start, but it looks like more entrenched battling to come. This fecks things up for both me and my sub-tenants. Theres no WAY i'm accepting this offer.
Whats sickening is that it would have been a nice little business still if i hadnt had so much hassal . I am also way too busy this week or next to even start trying to get legal help or advice. Very fed up that i keep getting treated like this, especially after all the free artwork & years of labour i contributed. ARGHG !