Tuesday, October 26, 2010

quick round up



Latest pictures- drawings on the move & wee tiny paintings when I get a minute.

Started teaching the SVQ course 'painting media and techniques' last week, loads of research and prep work required But I'm confident in these students, there will be some great work by the end of the ten weeks.

Doing a talk in Nairn tonight about my Russian trip, rather nervous & have spent days trying to sort a slide show out! Its been in some of the advertising papers I believe. like here.

Also an Interview with me up today on the Sci-Fi Now Blog. Rant-tastic !

And have booked transport for Leeds Thought Bubble Festival of sequential art, where I'll be doing a workshop on 'Eco Mini-comics' on the Sunday- and catching up with the great & the good the rest of the weekend!

a few more pages to go with 'Slaughtermans Creed' colouring and another colouring job about to start.

Also a couple of exhibitions in November... GO GO GO !

No comments: