Saturday, April 29, 2006

time managment? realistic goal setting ? forward planning ? got my nose so far into Wendy drawing at the moment , but still behind my schedule. 9 hours yesterday without pausing to get dressed or anything & still behind schedule, damn day to day functioning, chores, resposibilities & putting out fires ! theyre getting in the way of my ArT dammit. Discovered a new source of handsome men tho , hurrah ! my daughters kerangg posters & magazines, theres a nice proportion of cheekbones in the ROCK world.
had a nice little stove fire yesterday, smoke getting into house thru knackered chimney etc, i did some balancing on top of roof, getting smoked & soaked action, suffering today tho, coff coff.

and made 100 badges for a viking event this weekend, which is held at the heritage Centre who are trying to rip me off over my shop, i could always ask the 20 or so Vikings who are coming to do some hacking & maiming for me, slash, burn , Kill....

4 comments:

Ed said...

'Viking event'?

Richmond A Clements said...

Not dressed?

Ed said...

In your dreams!

VickyS said...

actually some vikings were barely dressed. but no alas, even in my undressed form i am fully covered, this is the heilan's of scotland fur gruds sake !