Thursday, September 15, 2011

renewables comic strip


 a while ago i did this piece of artwork for a BBC online article about renewables.  When asked recently to develop a comic strip idea about renewable energy it seemed natural to pick up and develop the story in this picture.  I'll only give a wee taster just now, until it's all confirmed, okayed and got the go ahead.

This is one part of one panel for the strip, I've drawn sketchy outlines into photoshop, then print it out A3 in blue. Then I ink it by hand, scan it back into the computer and knock out the blue, it saves messing about with smudgy pencils and erasing.
Then its coloured in photoshop.  I'll post up more on this later.

meanwhile the international art invitations keep rolling in, but i have no money to take up the offers :(

But I have sold a couple of the summers Vysotsky paintings, i'm offering art by installments to make it more accessible for normal people to buy. Mail me if you are interested in any of my work, it might not be as out of reach as you think!

This October will see some of my art on display at Beauly Gallery

Then i need to crack on and produce some work for some Christmas shows.

No comments: