Saturday, September 17, 2011

recycling frames

When my pottery didn't sell after a few years on display i could at least take it home & use it around the house. I suppose I've been selling paintings now instead of pottery in the Northern galleries around 3 or 4 years now, and its got to that point that I have works sitting around in lovely frames> usually its just a matter of waiting as there is a buyer out there for each piece. But needs must , I can't afford to keep investing in new frames, so must start re using. I've already painted over some canvases- i know some people who'd be horrified if they knew what i painted out, but needs must!
Next week I'm planning on taking these two paintings out of the frames to put in some new work for Christmas shows.




So if you'd like to buy these framed in a nice pale ash frame contact me before Monday 19th Sept! If you'd like them unframed and suitably discounted also please contact -Great retirement presents for Fire Fighters!
 I accept most forms of payment and will also negotiate payment by installments or possibly barter!

I was also going to offer up this :

But i sold in in ten minutes on facebook!
My facebook page is HERE
Its where you catch the latest news, views, musings, and offers like this- which went for only £10! I'm happy to take commissions for similar items though! this one was 14cm x 10cm.

main web site of course is www.balnacra.com

Thats the ugly business of selling out of the way, time to get creating !

No comments: