Wednesday, March 16, 2011

'Joyful company'

This is a wee watercolour I've been working on during some quiet moments of art classes when the students are wrapped up in their own work and don't need me poking over their shoulder. Watercolour is not my preferred medium as I get richer colours from a combination of inks and other paints, but its always good to keep ones hand in.

I haven't drawn the wee girl in a while as its the more grown up version who's been adventuring. I'm not sure if the Puma/ Panther is a safe companion, but our wee girl is enjoying the play too much to bother with such things. This came from some dry spring days the joy and energy that comes from good company to run with.

Next composition is emerging, a slightly different angle from a different bit of the brain. When I get time as I've  a squillion other things happening.

( all pictures are of course for sale- make me an offer! )

No comments: