Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Highland-Russian artwork in RSJournal

I haven't had time to blog for a wee bit, have been too busy battling the logistics of surviving Ice and Snow bound Britain. Our house is cold and drafty, so Its hard work staying warm and functioning at -15C outdoors. My van needs replacing and refuses to start in the cold. Every meeting class, or project I've had on since November has been cancelled or postponed, the post hasn't been arriving, Christmas in short has been impossible to organise. But those of you in the UK already know all this as you are in the same boat.
Meanwhile;

The very lovely people at the Ross Shire journal put this article in about the Highland Russian  Connection charity with my artwork I did for a Christmas card design for them. Our artwork will be ( hopefully! ) wining its way to Siberia this weekend, I wish Elena and her family a safe journey & good luck getting there !

No comments: