Saturday, March 13, 2010

Teen Wulf.

It may appear that I don't do any art ever, but I am mostly these days to be found glued to the desk working away at comic projects. This is a taster for a fantastic comic strip which I digitally coloured the centre pages for. The art is by brilliant Kev Levell, story written by Richmond & strip will appear in Dogbreath #22 being launched at Hi-Ex 2010.

For anyone who doesn't understand what digital art entails or thinks its cheating, ask me about it at 4am some night when I am frozen to the hard chair & hand has seized onto the wacom pen.  I'll show more as soon as I can.

3 comments:

hoops said...

Was just over at Kev levell's and the dogbreath's blog to check out more on this...looks great. So are we going to be able to buy this at HI-EX! then?

VickyS said...

Hi Rob, yup The 1st editions will be on sale at the FutureQuake table, Kev's done a lovely job with this story.

hoops said...

Nice one! I look forward to grabbing a copy there then.
Yeah, from what i can see Kev has definitely got the chops for comics work and i hope he gets the break he deserves...