Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blogger space limit hit so moving to wordpress.

I've hit the limit for images in Blogger, everything changes - time for an upgrade so I am in the middle of switching over to wordpress, i'll have my blog, news, updates and photos in one place. Bare with me while I tidy up & organise it . Balnacra.wordpress.com

So long Blogger it has been fun.

meanwhile here is my latest blog report. http://balnacra.wordpress.com/2012/04/21/community-resilience-sustainability-and-water/

1 comment:

psychology dissertation title writing help said...

This is the primary occurrence I am estimation your arrangement and high opinion with the intention of you post editorial column which gives user lot of information with reference to careful focus credit intended for this apportion.
psychology dissertation title writing help