Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Turning Tiger




So Richmond has a new comic coming out with Renegade Arts Entertainment. Issue 2 has a variant cover drawn by the wonderful Simon Coleby, and Lo! It was coloured by me.

I can now announce that one of the comic strips I was working on this summer was for this ; http://mistycomic.co.uk/Mistycomic_Special_2009.html more details to follow.

Meanwhile I haven't got much art done recently as I've been working hard on funding applications for 'Hi Ex - The Highlands International Comic Expo' that we run. We have also just got back from BICS, the Comic Show in Birmingham, where we had a great time catching up with the great & good of the UK comics scene, we also bought some great artwork & a tonne of comic books. The weekend before we were in Northern Ireland.. all of which has left us exhausted, ill & behind with my art work ... but thats what tomorrows are for.


No comments: