Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Crochetty!


so Yarn is the new spray paint? who could have predicted that knitting & crochet would become cool again instead of dying out ( 'dyeing' get it ? boom boom ). If you don't know what I mean Heres some information on Yarn bombing, yarn storming & graffiti knitting. 
So I guess this means that closet crocheting old biddies like me can come out of the closet ? I don't follow patterns, I use up old scrap wool, reclaimed wool, rags, chocolate box ribbons, whatever. I often don't know what something is going to be & yes, it can go horribly wrong.

I started this multicoloured monstrosity last winter, it was nearly a skirt, a coat, a tank top, nearly had a hood. however, its warm and cosy & so I guess its finished. Next... some leg warmers I think.

No comments: